Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Forex Trading Course



I have friends that asked me whether it is possible to make money by trading forex, because i have been trading Forex for almost 2 years already.


Every day, you can see advertisements promoting forex trading (or other instruments) seminars with the promise of making a full-time income using the techniques they teach.


I have attended one of the seminars by FX1 Academy that guarantee at least 65% successful rate. ie. when you trade 10 orders , 6.5 orders is a winning trade. After attended the seminar, i signed up the training course, and schedule to attend the night class.


During the night class, we were taught the ABC Strategy that is so called proof strategy. After attended 2 lesson, FX1 instructed us to practice using the demo account for 6 months. However, during the first and second month, my results were already having only 30% success winning trade. But the fx1 told me this is "normal" and told me to continue practice.


After 3 month or so, i contacted FX1 again and complain about their strategy and got no reply and support from them . But they claimed to say they have trainer to have 1 to 1 coaching before i sign up the course. I was so frustrated about the FX1 academy and eventually after 6 month of demo practice, i demand to them for MBG (Money Back Guarantee ) .


However, they give a lot of Terms and conditions that made me even more frustrated. I told them that if they do not return me the MBG, i will raise the issue to CASE to investigate. In the end they offer me back my course fee.


I would suggest that if anyone wants to attend the seminars, pls be aware that most of the trainers are also previously student from some Forex school, and after with a few years of trading experience they come up to organise the trading class. Personally, I think this is all money making without any promise.


When you sign up the class, they are already making money from you. Imagine 1 student cost $4000, 50 student to sign up and attend the night class is $200,000 for 2 lesson or maybe 6 lesson. This is only 1 batch on student, if they were to conduct lesson for 2 batch per week , their income will be $400,000 per week. It is better than trading FOREX. Also, by attending a few class will not make anyone a consistently profitable trader. It takes much more than that.


I would advice anyone to reconsider if he or she wants to sign up for the course. there is no such training and programmes like Guarantee earning or profit from Forex. Furthermore, course fee normally ranges from $2500~$5000. My last attended course fee was $4000, after so called this and that discount like sofware developments, instant sign up offer, Strategy development etc.....


Do not get fool by all this gimmicks and tricks. Think before you sign up , and at this point of economics downturn, Keeping $5000 on hand is KING.


Did anyone of you got and similar experience like me ? care to share your experience ?


Hopefully, i hope MAS will one day start regulating such kinds of advertisements.

No comments:

Forex